Monday, August 6, 2007

Week Two in the Padded Cell


Vettismorki, Norway, 1999


Its been a long week. It hasn't been bad, it hasn't been good, its just been long. I think that in itself has proven to be a good thing though. The fact that I've been able to make it through and still have my sanity about me is what really matters.

I'm moving. Into my own little cottage where I don't have to deal with crappy roommates and even louder friends. I can just be, I can be as anti-social as I want and I don't have to apologize to anyone. As you can probably tell I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to not moving furniture, and not having to worry about bills or who's paying them, or who is buying groceries, or if anyone is even buying groceries.

Job interview tomorrow, terribly nervous. I have a tendency to clam up and not say much. Bad idea at a time like that. God how wonderful it would be to no longer work at Target. I really hope I don't fuck this up.

Things are going well, I'm not pushing. At least I don't think I am. I sincerely hope I'm not. I'm happy.

Meg

No comments: